Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
The high menthol content of the Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the favorites among essential oils.
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content, like that found in our favorite brand, distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.* Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among essential oils.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Add two to three drops in a 6-8oz mister bottle add a table spoon of fractionated coconut oil and top off with water and mist on skin for a cooling sensation.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with organic Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity and slow absorption and evaporation.
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
- Promotes digestive health*
- Repels bugs naturally
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
Our preferred choice in Essential oils are directly from the wholesale provider and producer of the oil. Exclusive partnership relationships with generations of harvesters and growers and a company who’s integrity and caring are second to non. A Customer Service department with caring commitment to quality control and support of their customer base and direct guarantees from the company to ensure quality, efficacy and potency. If you would like to learn more about our journey and the oils and supplements which have transformed our lives, please visit our site HERE