[ko-pey-buh] – Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea,
Copaiba, similar to Black Pepper, can help soothe anxious feelings and, when taken internally, supports a healthy immune and cardiovascular system.*
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive and respiratory systems*
- Powerful antioxidant*
- Helps calm, soothe, and support the nervous system*
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes
Resin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil. Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and it can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion. Taken internally, Copaiba essential oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems.* Although Copaiba does not contain cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits.* It’s also a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health.*
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.*
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.*
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Directions for Use
In the 21st century, studies have shown that the beneficial effects of Copaiba are due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-tetanus, antiseptic and antihemorrhagic properties.
In Brazil, studies on the medicinal plants, especially Copaiba oil-resin, are documented in one rat study to have no effect on healing a severed intestine.
Get Yours Today
If you would like more Information Please Complete the following:
Additional Resources and Articles:
Yes doTERRA’s Copaiba can be taken internally.. As an CPTG – Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade oil, it can be used Aromatically, Topically and Internally. I replaced the drip cap with a glass dropper and just place a couple drops under my tongue in the morning, I prefer this method because I also use the oil in blend for topical use to help with calming and reduce swelling… but you can also get Copaiba in a soft-gel making it easier to take as a supplement. You can get them here: https://doterra.me/vsLdb9An
Comments are closed.