It’s March and Spring is here and I am inspired for the Green!!!
…Spring! …St. Paddy’s day! …my Garden! …and yes even the algae that seems to love my koi pond. After the winter months I am ready!!
Here are some great oils that I consider “Green Oils” from doTERRA and some fun recipes to keep you Healthy, Happy, and Strong!!
Some of my Favorite
“GREEN ESSENTIAL OILS” that we use in these recipes…
Learn more below and get these cute labels when you sign up or get our Newsletter!!
- Refreshing aroma
- Promote healthy skin and hair
- Limonene chemical properties makes it a highly cleansing oil
- Purify the air and protect you body from environmental threat internally
- Use in cooking for citrus flavor
- Cooling sensation on the skin
- Delicious flavor
- Promote sense of mental alertness and lessen anxious feelings
- Internally will ease some of the effects of menstrual cycle
- Unique to citrus as it provides calming and lessens stress
- Calming massage
- Sooth and cool dry or distressed feet.. rejuvenating for skin
- Common use for hair care
- Topically cleansing, rejuvenating, and purifying properties
- Diffuse to purify and freshen the air
- Soothes skin irritations
- Benefits homemade cleaners in a big way… powerhouse
- Supports healthy immune system
- Spicy and herbaceous flavor for cooking
- Support healthy respiratory function and overall health (internally)
- Rich in antioxidants
- Lot’s of amazing uses for Oregano!!!
- Aside from all of the culinary fun you can have….
- Place two drops in a veggie cap to support healthy digestion and immune system function.*
- Support healthy immune and nervous system function
- Soothing and Cooling to the Skin when applied topically
- Similar in chemical composition to Lavender
- Know to aid in maintaining a clear complexion
- Internally it is known to promote digestion
- Stimulating aroma
- Cleansing and purifying effect on the skin
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Repel insects
- Enhance the flavor of savory meals
- For a herbaceous and floral scent add to your deodorant recipe
- Chemical makeup gives this oil renewing properties = both energizing and settling
- Internally can reduce occasional fatigue and nervous tension*
- Soothing Epsom salt bath for a little “me” time
- Promote full healthy looking hair..
- Calming and soothing effects for digestive system when ingested
- Soothe and cool your skin when applied Topically for refreshing sensation
- Queen of Spices wonderful companion to coffees, teas, sauces, and pastries.
- Another internal benefit to promote clear airways and breathing
- Also known as Lemon Balm
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Apply topically for soothing and calming effect
- Calms tension and nerves proving very powerful during anxious moments
- Add to moisturizer or spray bottle for spritz to face for invigorating boost
- Lessens feeling of stress apply topically , help to sleep
Mean Green Immunity Roller
Super Strong- SUPER Charged- Immune Supporting Roller Blend. ADULT STRENGTH!!! * add all the oils in a 5ml roller bottle and top off with a carrier oil. You will need: 10-drops Cilantro, 10-drops Thyme, 10-drops Oregano, 10-drops Melissa
Emerald Showers Roller
– Mood Boosting Roller! * add all oils in 5ml roller bottle and top off with carrier oil. Safe for the whole family! You will need: 2-drops Basil, 5 drops-Bergamot, 5-drops Green Mandarin
Detox and Cleanse Roller
Roll over Liver in the AM & PM to detox & reset and support your healthy liver. *add all oils in a 5ml roller bottle and top off with carrier oil. Healthy Adult blend (consult with Dr. before using if you have a compromised liver). You will need: 5-drops Cilantro, 5-drops Coriander, 3-drops Rosemary, 2-drops Thyme, 2-drops Cardamom
Green Clean Spray
Hand and Surface Sanitizing Spray!! Make in a recycled 15ml bottle or double the ingredients and make in a 30ml spray bottle. *add all oils in bottle and top off with water or alcohol (rubbing alcohol or vodka is a good choice). You will need: 10-drops Oregano, 10-drops Tea Tree, 10-drops Rosemary
Would you like a .pdf of these recipes and FREE labels?
Sign-up or check your email for our Newsletter this month and I will send them to you! I will also have them published on our VIP Members only page for your FREE download!! (message me if you need help on would like more details)
You must be logged in to post a comment.