This could be your story…
You walk into a recruiter interview and when asked what you expected out of the job or wanted for compensation, you reply as follows:
1. First, I would like to earn 20% commission on everything I sell and I want to see that percentage get far higher as I improve.
2. I’d like to receive commissions off of not only my own sales, but also earn commissions from the sales of the people I bring in and train
AND the people THEY bring in and train, even if I’m not currently making any personal sales for a time.
3. I expect to receive a bonus not just the first time I achieve a promotion, but EVERY TIME.
4. I would also like to earn lots of free products every single month.
5. I expect your company to provide me with the very best free, live and online training, education and support, no matter where I live!
6. I don’t want to have to deal with the storing or the delivery or shipping of anything I sell, or any returns, so I expect there will be an additional top notch customer service support line that people can contact if they have issues
7. I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company, even with the potential to exceed the currently top ranked, highest paid leaders.
8. When I do well, I expect LOTS of praise and recognition, a fabulous trip each year, and cash bonuses!
9. I would like my friends and family to be able to work here with me if they choose.
10. By the way, I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family and to work remotely from anywhere in the world whenever I choose to.
11. I’d like to get paid my commission every single week -direct deposited straight into my bank account.
12. Oh and I would love to establish a retirement worthy residual income in 4-5 years.
13. I would expect this is a company based on integrity. A company with heart, where the well-being of people (suppliers, employees and customers) and the environment are key factors in all decisions, not just profit.
14. I would also expect that this is a life changing company with its own humanitarian non- profit that works to help change the world by creating jobs, paying fair wages, digging wells and building medical clinics in developing nations,.
15. I’d like this company to also generously partner monetarily with existing organizations to end human trafficking and poverty, and also empower people and communities with the tools they need to be self-reliant.
So… when can I start?
After the recruiter recovers from shock, he ROARING with laughter, “WOW, you can’t be serious! You Must be dreaming! You’ll never find an opportunity like that ANYWHERE! And if you do…come back and get me because, I want to work with you!”
So you hand him your doTERRA Business Card. 🙌🏻😎
🎉 The New Year offers New opportunities, and as new goals are forming in your head…here is some truth to ponder.
Lives are changing from this opportunity and these oils in MANY ways and if you are looking for a job change, consider joining us 🤔
doTERRA has been the BEST decision for us and for many others.
This is not just another “Mom works from home MLM”. It’s so much more. So. Much. More.
We will be hosting a business night early in the New Year. Consider coming to learn more!
And message us if you want info sooner.
May you have a Healthy, Happy and Strong New Year!
Jennie Knourek & Joe Norman
Open Road Essentials
doTERRA Wellness Advocates
Silver Leaders 2017