Body wraps are a big trend right now. Remember, what you put ON your skin, goes right in your body. It’s a great way to super charge results especially just before a big event. Worried about the dreaded “back fat” in your strapless bridesmaid gown? Want a little less thigh giggle for a big beach date? A wrap is a great short term solution! Now, as a health coach, I want to remind you that a body wrap is no substitute for good nutrition and exercise but a body wrap is great way to pamper yourself and see quick results. Here’s my favorite slimming body wrap.
What you need:
40 drops Slim & Sassy
15 drops Eucalyptus
15 drops Wintergreen
10 drops Peppermint
10 drops Lavender
10 drops Grapefruit
5 drops Cypress
4 oz. of fractionated coconut oil
4 oz. glass spray bottle
What you do: Take your measurements before wrapping!
- Add the required drops to a glass spay bottle.
- Fill to the top with fractionated coconut oil.
- Spray the Slim & Sassy Wrap Solution on to your target area (tummy, thighs, butt).
- Cover area with a layer of muslin directly on the skin and then 3 to 4 layers of plastic wrap. Don’t wrap too tightly! Get comfy!
- Leave the wrap on for 1 to 2 hours. …You can go overnight, but it might be uncomfortable and slippery. Be sure you’re not sleeping in your expansive silk sheets!
- Make sure you’re drinking plenty of water infused with lemon, especially after removing the wrap.
- Remove the wrap and cleanse the area.
- Take your measurements again.